Charges for the Amprion GmbH transmission grid usage since 01.01.2019
Due to § 6 ARegV (regulation on incentive regulation) a new revenue cap for Amprion GmbH will be determined. The new revenue cap will be valid during the third regulation period, starting on January 1st 2019, which will consequently lead to a recalculation of the grid charges.
Important notice: Additional charges, such as KWK (Combined Heat and Power Legislation), value added tax, § 19 StromNEV-levy and concession fees, if applicable, as well as other levies (i. e. offshore grid levy or interruptible load levy) are not included in the grid charges.
Uniform TSO grid charges
In 2019 the successive equalization of the TSO grid charges due to § 32a StromNEV begins. The Amprion grid charge for 2019 therefore consists of an individual Amprion grid charge part and an uniform grid charge part.
Price Sheets 2019
Elements of Grid charges
Grid charges consist of several elements. In detail, the following services and levies are covered:
- Usage of grid infrastructure (e. g. lines, transformers, substations)
- Provision of system services (e. g. frequency control, voltage control, system operation) to ensure secure and reliable grid operation, coverage of transmission losses
- Invoicing and metering at a customer’s connection point
- If applicable concession fee to the respective municipality/city
- Additional charges in accordance with the “Combined Heat and Power Legislation” (KWK-Gesetz)
- § 19 StromNEV levy
- Offshore-liability-levy (01.01.2013)
- Levy for interruptable loads (01.01.2014)
The annual demand rate system power charges cover for using the grid for an entire year whereas the monthly demand rate system power charges cover for using the grid for one month.
- Price Sheet Amprion 01.01.2018 incl. levies
- Price Sheet Amprion 01.01.2015 incl. levies
- Price Sheet Amprion 01.01.2014 incl. levies
- Price Sheet Amprion 01.01.2013 incl. levies
- Guideline for Calculating the overall Grid Charge
- Structural characteristics
- Former Grid Charges
- General terms and conditions
- Price Sheet for individual grid usage in accordance with § 19 para. 2 of the German Electricity Regulation on Grid tariffs (StromNEV)