Publication of an indicated modification of grid charges as per § 20.1 EnWG
In accordance with § 4 ARegV (incentive regulation decree) the revenue cap for Amprion GmbH will be adjusted on January 1, 2020. This modification of our revenue cap leads to a recalculation of our grid charges. According to § 20.1 EnWG (Energy Industry Act), grid charges have to be published by October 15th of each year for the following year. In case this is not yet finally possible, provisional fees based on the relevant revenue cap for the following year are to be published (indication).
Amprion expressly points out that the grid charges are not yet binding and subject to potential adjustments by the end of the year. Such adjustments may take both the form of an increase and of a reduction of the grid charges valid from 1 January 2020.
It should be noted that any additional costs pursuant to the KWK (Combined Heat and Power Legislation), value added tax, § 19 StromNEV-levy and concession fees, if applicable, as well as other levies (i. e. offshore grid levy or interruptible load levy) are not included in the indication of the grid charges.
Gradual harmonization of TSO grid charges
In accordance with § 32a StromNEV, the transmission grid charges are gradually being harmonized since the beginning of 2019. The Amprion grid charge therefore consists of a company-specific and a nationwide uniform share. The (provisional) grid charges for 2020 consist of a 60 % company-specific and a 40 % nationwide uniform grid fee share.
Charges for the Amprion GmbH transmission grid usage since 01.01.2019
Due to § 6 ARegV (regulation on incentive regulation) a new revenue cap for Amprion GmbH will be determined. The new revenue cap will be valid during the third regulation period, starting on January 1st 2019, which will consequently lead to a recalculation of the grid charges.
Important notice: Additional charges, such as KWK (Combined Heat and Power Legislation), value added tax, § 19 StromNEV-levy and concession fees, if applicable, as well as other levies (i. e. offshore grid levy or interruptible load levy) are not included in the grid charges.
UNIFORM TSO GRID CHARGES
In 2019 the successive equalization of the TSO grid charges due to § 32a StromNEV begins. The Amprion grid charge for 2019 therefore consists of an individual Amprion grid charge part and an uniform grid charge part.
Price Sheets 2019
Elements of Grid charges
Grid charges consist of several elements. In detail, the following services and levies are covered:
- Usage of grid infrastructure (e. g. lines, transformers, substations)
- Provision of system services (e. g. frequency control, voltage control, system operation) to ensure secure and reliable grid operation, coverage of transmission losses
- Invoicing and metering at a customer’s connection point
- If applicable concession fee to the respective municipality/city
- Additional charges in accordance with the “Combined Heat and Power Legislation” (KWK-Gesetz)
- § 19 StromNEV levy
- Offshore-liability-levy (01.01.2013)
- Levy for interruptable loads (01.01.2014)
The annual demand rate system power charges cover for using the grid for an entire year whereas the monthly demand rate system power charges cover for using the grid for one month.
- Price Sheet Amprion 01.01.2018 incl. levies
- Price Sheet Amprion 01.01.2015 incl. levies
- Price Sheet Amprion 01.01.2014 incl. levies
- Price Sheet Amprion 01.01.2013 incl. levies
- Guideline for Calculating the overall Grid Charge
- Structural characteristics
- Former Grid Charges
- General terms and conditions
- Price Sheet for individual grid usage in accordance with § 19 para. 2 of the German Electricity Regulation on Grid tariffs (StromNEV)